Job Description - Social Media Marketing
No. Of Openings: 2
JOB DESCRIPTION (KRAs)
- Manage organization's social presence and distribute content on all social channels, viz.
Facebook,LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Effectively planning, scheduling, and coordinating updates on major social media channels.
- Measure and monitor social activities - what works, tweak and better communications, and social campaigns.
- Proactively react to social network updates in functionality, etiquette, reporting etc.
- Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions etc.
- Responsible for managing of social media postings strategically.
- Work seamlessly with the marketing team for helping with the promotions - both short term and long term campaigns.
- Develop social media program initiatives for improving the community size.
- Monitor benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media, analyze, review, and report on
effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results for the business.
- Monitor and advise emerging social networking trends and social media best practices.
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent projects and initiatives.
- Able to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to learn new skills quickly on the job.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 2-5 Years experience in the industry