Job Description - IT Sales Executive
JOB DESCRIPTION (KRAs)
- Handle sales activities of the company and expand native market.
- Marketing and brand awareness by regular customer meetings.
- Grab new and retain existing potential clients of the company.
- Handle clients' queries pre and post sales activities.
- Generate new business by cold calling companies.
- Maximize revenue by bringing new accounts and generate database.
- Handling queries for better client satisfaction.
- Identify prospective clients and achieve business goals by generating business from the existing clients.
- Interact with the clients and channel partners frequently and entertain all their queries and complaints.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate should have IT/Web sense.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written.
- Ability to handle internal/external sales activities.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the IT industry.