Job Description - E-mail Marketing
JOB DESCRIPTION (KRAs)
- Tap leads across sectors and global market.
- Find prospects collect accurate database of prospectus.
- Build interest among prospects through effective email communication.
- Mass Mailing / Bulk E Mailing About the It/website Services to Potential Clients Overseas.
- Daily tracking of emails and timely reporting the same to management.
- Excellent email copy writing skills and demonstrated experience managing the overseas Clients.
- Experience in software services selling.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Review messages for brevity.
- Create database of emails for lead generation.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Generating Leads for Business Development Through E-mail, Data Mining of Us, Australia, Uk Based Clients.
- Should have experience in email marketing/ Mass mail merge with appropriate knowledge of spam count and compliances.
- An Individual with Positive Attitude and Self-motivation and with a high level of initiative and thrives working in a fast-paced, challenging digital environment.
- Should be able to upbeat about latest development in domain and market trends.
- Note: This is not for Seo / Sem / On Page Optimization / Website Marketing, We are Specifically Looking for Email Marketing Executives.
- Total: 2-5 Years in Industry
- Relevant: Minimum 2 Years
- Good logical thinking.
- Should be responsible for delivering the projects in time.
- Should be able work in a Team and individually.
- Should be able to perform well under pressure situations and deadline.
- Should be a good Team player and must have passion to deliver product releases in tight deadlines.
- Excellent Analytical and Team building Skills.
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications.