Job Description - Content Writer
- Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s)
- Contributes to/updates the company's social sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content
- Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
- Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
- Monitors social media outlets and responds on topics related to company/industry
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external)
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience in writing for the Web, content management and internet research
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and working with content management systems (CMS)
- The candidate must have 2 - 4 years of *experience as a full-time content writer.
(*Freshers with exceptional writing skills can also apply.)
- A bachelor's degree from a recognized university.