WordPress is acclaimed as one of the most powerful CMS Platforms and comes with several features that enable the creation of appealing and informative websites. However, running a successful site on this platform is much beyond installing a theme and launching it; there is the need to use the WordPress functionality in an effective manner to elevate the user experiences.
Here are 10 Useful Tips To Enhance The WordPress Functionality of Your Site:
1. Have a Simple and Clean Design:- Start by discussing the design with your WordPress Development Company. Usually, you would be advised to opt for simple and predictable designs that can be easily understood and matched with user’s expectations. Keeping it clutter-free with the right elements at the right places is the best way to hold the user attention.
2. Ensure its Responsiveness:- Besides simplicity, responsiveness is another must-have feature for your website’s design. With this platform, you have the option to use responsive premium themes that enable the site to perform seamlessly across different devices. The other option is to use a third-party plugin.
3. Offer Easy Navigation:- The next issue to discuss when you Hire WordPress Developer is that of navigation. The navigation patterns should be intuitive and recognizable so that the site appears user-friendly and delivers better experiences. Placing the navigation panel at the top always works and so does having an Ajax-based search box right next to the main navigation panel.
4. Choose a Reliable Hosting Partner:- Choosing a reliable hosting partner is another measure you can take to improve your site’s WordPress functionality. Managed hosting is preferred for websites that require high speed and advanced security. On the other hand, those looking for budget solutions can opt for shared hosting. At the same time, speed and security are two factors that influence the choice of hosting partner.
5. Integration With Social Media:- Social media integration is recommended for WordPress sites as it opens them up to a wider audience and enables an extended reach online. Users prefer to use social logins to register and access the sites. Also, social sharing is another plus point that websites can avail by integrating with social media networks.
6. Take it Easy With Plugins:- The platform comes with a wide range of free and paid plugins and also gives the option for WordPress Plugin Development for adding new functionalities to the site. However, it is advisable to take it easy with plugins and select only the ones that are really needed. Installing multiple, redundant plugins can hamper the site’s performance.
7. Be Selective With The Theme:- Besides choosing the right plugins, it is important to be selective with the theme too. WordPress offers a variety of themes but you need to look for the ones with minimum JS and CSS files as they load faster. Frequent theme updates ensure that they remain bug-free and present no security challenges.
8. Avail the Advantage of CDN:- Another effective tip to get the best WordPress functionality for your website is to use Content Delivery Network (CDN) to speed up the delivery of the site’s static content to the users, better and faster than the web server is able to do it.
9. SEO is Important Too:- SEO plays a vital role in enhancing the WordPress functionality as it helps a site to reach the top of search engine rankings. Even though it is a long-term strategy, there are certain powerful WordPress Plugins that can help you get a good start with this technique.
10. Keep The Website Updated:- Be sure to keep the website updated, with timely updates in version, themes, and plugins. This ensures the addition of latest features to the website in addition to stronger security.
Conclusion:- The popularity of WordPress can be judged from the fact that it powers up more than 30% of websites; still, there is a need to harness its functionalities in the right way to make the best from it. At WordPress India, we are a leading technology partner that offers a complete range of services on this platform. Our team is capable of building new websites from the scratch and delivering expert WordPress Customization Services as well. We help businesses to leverage the powerful features of the platform to get the best results for their websites.