So, you want to start a new enterprise site on WordPress but are unaware of how to perform SEO on the plugins to help improve search rankings. If this situation, is you, keep reading this blog to find some valuable insights on how WordPress is ideal for enterprise websites and where to get started.
WordPress empowers 39.5% of the global websites and currently runs some of the most prominent websites including Sony, Microsoft, TechCrunch, and so on. Thanks to its numerous amazing features including scalability, credibility, and reliability to earn top domain authority and stay competitive.
Many organizations may have switched to expensive solutions that run on the budget and offer limited support, but WordPress is the best option existing today. At first, WordPress was launched as a blogging platform, but today, it is the most popular content management system globally. With more than 30 million enterprise WordPress websites live, the platform has grown to a 65.2% CMS market share and continues to evolve every year.
So, enterprises often wonder what makes WordPress SEO services suitable for enterprise businesses? Arguably, there are various benefits, but the topmost remains its contribution to your SEO strategy to build trustworthiness and credibility in search engine results.
Let’s understand the top reasons why WordPress is right for enterprise sites and how to get started.
Table of Contents
Is WordPress right for enterprises?
WordPress is open-source software, which means your business gets unlimited access to designers, developers, and specialized agencies. Additionally, you get a massive community willing to collaborate and troubleshoot.
With millions of WordPress support websites, the user community allows enterprises to leverage best practices and implement them within your system rather than relying on inconsistent customer service or a limited FAQ page. Some of the amazing reasons why WordPress is great for enterprises include:
- Ongoing support: To provide advanced flexibility and customization
- Robust content editing experience and accessibility standards
- High-level security to keep users protected against cyberattacks
- Scalable infrastructure with consistent themes and plugins for a customized experience
- Cost savings as users need not pay hefty licensing payments compared to Adobe, Magento, and more
WordPress is specially designed to stay and support enterprises. As a result, developers today have downloaded over 81 million versions of WordPress and created over 59,000 plugins and 9,000 themes. It is a testament to the core WordPress development team’s ability to improve the platform and meet trending business demands.
How does WordPress benefit an enterprise’s SEO strategy?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an essential part of every business’s digital strategy. To drive qualified website traffic, make sure your content management system can handle the visibility and searchability needed to scale.
Fortunately, WordPress SEO services is a well-optimized platform to help users increase user engagement and boost search rankings in SERPs. It does not just include numerous built-in features to optimize the websites, but its several plugins help establish authority easily.
Some of the amazing WordPress SEO highlights include:
- Permalinks: Customize the permalinks with targeted keywords to increase the CTR rate
- Metadata: Automatically add title and meta description on every post or page to improve the website position
- Images: Optimize images by using relevant keywords in the ALT text and enhance the page speed by editing its size. After all, 20% of all web searches happen on Google Images
- User experience: Develop a well-designed site to improve user experience and increase page views, conversions, session times, and more.
- Site speed: Choose the right themes and plugins to help you maintain a fast-loading time.
- Mobile-friendly: Use a mobile responsive theme to ensure its quality as the desktop version remains the same on mobile for enhanced user experience.
- Social media: Increase the brand visibility by including social media shares, follow buttons, and more on the website
- Integration: Seamlessly integrate your WordPress site with other software such as G Suite, Google Analytics, Convert Kit, and so on
When it comes to SEO, WordPress offers great tools to optimize your enterprise website with reliability and scalability.
What Are the Top WordPress Plugins That Help in SEO?
With 75% of people never going beyond the first Google search page, optimizing your website is the most needed practice in the digital world. Thankfully, WordPress plugins help websites boost their SEO rankings. It refers to a tool that optimizes your website and boosts SEO efforts, to improve site security, performance, and speed.
However, choosing the right SEO plugin is crucial to achieving desired outcome, and here is a list of plugins you can consider:
All in one SEO (AIOSEO)
AIO SEO offers a comprehensive toolkit and setup wizard to establish SEO settings for your website instantly. Its checklist includes features like meta tag generators, titles, descriptions, rich snippet schema markup, and XML sitemaps.
Tech-savvy users use AIO SEO as it offers complete control of Robosts.txt, local SEO, RSS videos, video and photo optimization, and more. It also allows enterprises to assign user roles to their employees.
This plugin provides AI-powered data-driven solutions to help manage your SEO and content performance to convert more users into customers. Also, the plugin help discovers the target audience’s search demands, create impactful content, and measure the results to scale up. With such powerful and reliable insights, you can capture your audience’s attention, and boost SEO efforts.
It allows users to find all the organic keywords and search terms needed for a website to get ranked. SEMrush also provides a competitive analysis of how your competitors rank to help you know how to gain an edge over their SEO and marketing strategy.
With SEMrush, you can also improve your existing WordPress content with targeted focus keywords to help make the top 10 Google search results.
Other WordPress plugins include Ahrefs, Yoast SEO, NitroPack, MosnterInsights, and more. So, if you are looking for SEO marketing services from a well-renowned organization, our WordPress agency is here to help. Our SEO experts implement the trendiest strategies and tools to help websites attract more audiences and boost business growth.
Get in touch with our experts today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1.What to include in an SEO strategy?
- Make a list of your desired niche topics
- Check for a long-tail keyword list based on these topics
- Build pages for each topic
- Create a blog
- Create a consistent blogging schedule
- Create a link-building plan
- Compress media files before uploading them on site
- Stay updated with SEO news and best practices
Q2.What are the components of SEO strategy?
To create a robust SEO strategy, there are three components you need to check:
- Rankings: Crawling, Indexing, Formatting, and Links
- Quality Content: What makes your website unique
- Measure: Integrate the SEO strategy
Q3.How many types of SEO are there?
There are three types of SEO – On-page SEO, Off-page SEO, and technical SEO